What is the strangest thing your parents walked in on you doing?

I played with Barbies a lot. But, I was also a very realistic, morbid child. So, while you were playing Barbie dreamhouse, and Barbie doctor, I was playing Barbie Holocaust.
So, basically Barbie was the beautiful German girl that worked at the concentration camp where Ken was held, as he was Jewish.
They got to know each other and fell in love, and as most people know, apparently including 7 year old me, there weren’t a lot of happy endings during the Holocaust.
So, of course I went through the whole dramatic scene where Ken was executed and Barbie cried and promised herself she would do anything to help as many Jews as possible out of the camp.
I forgot to clean up after myself after my bath, and about an hour later my mother calls me into the bathroom. I walk in and see her horrified face as she is staring at my Ken doll who is painted with fake blood hanging from the shower rod with dental floss.
I’m mortified, and can’t even make words to explain myself, but after the third, “Megan Elizabeth, what IS this?!” I very meekly responded, “Well, he’s Jewish.”

Comments